You might have heard that I LOVE lizards!!!
I have alot of very different Lizards in my yard. And I love to catch them!! But My favorite lizard is STEVE!
He is my pet Leopard Gecko!!
Mine is the one on the right. His name is Steve. My brother Hayden got one too it's name is Jewel! We got them for our birthday! My little brother Isaac got one too but lost him soon after we got them. :(
And here are a few of the different kinds of lizards I catch in my yard. The Fence Lizard, Anoles, Skinks, Six lined race runners, & Glass lizards or Legless lizards!
I love Catching Lizards!
Awesome job Riley man!!! We look forward to following your blog, especially Jacob. All of the sudden he is very interested in reptiles. Maybe you can teach him how to catch lizards. Keep up the great work! Love ya!
ReplyDelete